Translate

Vrydag 20 Oktober 2017

Dog Jackets

Jackets for Dogs

With more than 500 views, this is my most popular post by far!!
I definitely had to translate it for you guys!!


Wow!  Time really flies!
I can't believe that I made these more than a year ago!
I'd love to see how they've been holding up!


These jackets were made for a Ridgeback and a Jack Russel.
I quite liked the way they came out ツ

I love making doggy jackets with this double sided polar fleece.
It always turns out so cuddly!

I do have to get some picks of my sossages' camo jackets ♡
I think you guys would love them!


Schnitz was kind enough to model the smaller jacket for us.
Doesn't he look handsome?! ♥
We love the fold over collar.

 I don't want to make any promises, but I think I should put a doggy jacket pattern up for you guys at the end of my Basic Sewing Series. That way you can test out all your new skills :P
If I can figure out how to draw the pattern in PDF format, that is!
Any hints on that subject would be very welcome!!
Please leave a comment below if you have any advice, a short crash course would be appreciated!
*hint*hint*

Here are my Dogs' Old Jackets:

They practically live in them in the winter time ツ
Doxies do get chilly quite easily.


They do love helping Mum with her sewing.....

If you enjoyed this post, you'll also like
I'll have to make another set of those as well ;)

Have a lovely weekend!!

Best Wishes
RC

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking