Translate

Donderdag 28 September 2017

Lienke's Quiet Book

Hi everyone!
As promised, I am translating a few of my older posts for you  シ

I am starting with my very first post.
Lienke's Quiet Book




I had so much fun making this book for friends of our's niece
And from what I heard, she thoroughly loves it as well.
I hope that she will enjoy it for many years to come.

 The first page is the CAT-page シ

I found my inspiration for this page on tanyahandmade.blogspot.com 

 The snow white kitty has a snug bed and bowls of food and water of course.

  The curtain can be tied back (ideal to perfect fine motor skills of little hands).
You can even see a shooting star through the window-
the star can be moved by tugging on the ribbon on either side ☆

And there is a cheeky little mouse that scampers across the floor to tease our kitty.


The second page is our DOG-page.
I got the idea for this page from Lindy J Designs' A Home For Max quiet book. 
She has some pretty cute patterns!!

This friendly pup has a cute little doghouse where he hides his ball
and a food and water bowl.
 
 He buried his bone behind a bush in the garden.
And a row of rainbow coloured flowers line the fence.
 
 Luckily he has a nice warm house to stay in when it starts to rain ♡
 
Next we have our COUNTING-page with a friendly snail.
I just LOOOVE the fabric on this page!
I also got the idea for this page at Tanya Handmade
  
 
There is a counter with 5 wooden beads. 

And I was so excited to make this page!
There is a bead underneath the fabric and you can move it around the spiral of the snail's shell.
How awesome is that?!? :D
It is very therapeutic. 

 At the top of the page I put the numbers 1-5 with beads in matching colours and numbers next to each.
 
Last we have the HOME-page
There is a tall gate in front of the house that laces up with a shoelace
(I bought the pink laces after taking the photos for this post)
I got the idea for this page at Handmade by Mom  

  
This is also the shape page.

   
The roof (triangle), sun(circle), door(rectangle) and window(square) can be stuck on with valcro.

 There is a little bird in her nest. She is attached with a ribbon, to keep her from flying away ;)

 It took me a long time to decide what to put behind the flower bush in the garden, and I am very pleased with this adorable little bunny!
 
That is it for today folks
 
Hope you enjoyed it!!
 
Best Wishes
RC
xxx 
 
Here are some links to similar products to the one's that I used to make this book, maybe I have inspired you to make your own!!
 
*These are affiliated links 
Note:  I have not tested these products, they are merely similar to the ones I used.
 
 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. Sommer lekker om weer die 'ou' stilboek te sien mens kyk met ander oë daarna noudat dit in engels ook is hehehehe :)

    AntwoordVee uit